Compendium — sparks from who knows when
The silence, the long, dreadful silence. This is the main reason.
- Of course it is not going all that well right now. Bookmark this blog if you are a Tigers fan. This gal is brilliant.
I was just keeping up with everything when it was work, yoga and various household duties (laundry, cooking, vacuuming every other month) and then comes playoff baseball and the house of cards tumbles. If I get just this one post up today, I say it is a new beginning. There is so much fashion to talk about and holiday parties are just around the corner. That topic needs some attention. My hair appointment is already on the books.
Favorite new dance around the house music. Love the silly video.
No Compendium entry is complete without a few things from Design Sponge
- Elderberry honey syrup to keep the nasties away
- Homemade chai – this will be perfect when my friend Carolyn comes over on a cold winter day. I bet other friends would enjoy it, too.
Trends in Paris, courtesy of Marcy Tilton. Scroll down to the mustard mohair oversized vest. Heaven.
Hello Mr. Bond – holy mother of god. Is this legal? The movie opens November 9th and I will be in the theater November 10th. And I’m on extreme vigilance to find an opportunity to say, “THAT is how it’s done, bitches.” If the Tigers come back from a 2-0 deficit, I will yelping that at the TV screen. Work would be more fun, though.
Two silly things about yoga – aforementioned friend Carolyn alerted me to this nutso story. Scratching my head.
- Heel too high – sad day. What a stunning boot.
- Definite possibility – especially when I read the sizing notes
- Sublime – so me.
Another car??? – an evil work friend showed me this perfectly funky car. The price was right, the timing was dead wrong. Expect a classic car purchase in the spring of 2013.