Compendium – sparks from the week
In the fine tradition of bloggers everywhere, I am posting my first link collection. Enjoy.
- An introduction to the marvelous You Look Fab site. Angie’s blog gives me ideas every single week. If I were forced to pick one style blog, this would be in my top five.
- Who can resist a place called Beetlebung Farm? This post almost made me want to fall in love again and have a romance. I quickly came to my senses.
- I love the street style slide shows the NY Times does. This is a recent one from an Afro-Punk festival in Brooklyn. There is not one thing I would wear myself, but I still loved the photos. Especially photo number two. I would love for that guy to stroll down Front Street.
- I stumbled across Marc Johns, thanks to Design Sponge, and this series of drawings about smart foods cracked me up.
- Not a month goes by that I don’t think about living in NYC again. This article caused one of those moments.
- Heading off to here today – I am looking forward to the glass works.
I expect to get one more fashion post in this weekend, but I’ve got a big re-org idea in the house that may take precedence. Happy Labor Day in case I don’t get back here.